Learning to survive, thrive, & love life after cancer
Welcome to Mom Survives!
In 2018 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer while 5 months pregnant with my first child.
Cancer is never an easy journey, and the battle doesn't end when the treatment is finished.
It effects the whole family, spouses, children and friends. I know - my mother lost her own battle to cancer in 2013.
Sharing my story, my struggles, my strength and my successes helps me thrive and find my purpose after cancer.
When my treatment finished, the real work began.
It's possible and IMPORTANT to live a wonderful life of love, happiness, and purpose after cancer.
We are ALL Survivors!
The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.
Latest from the blog:
“You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.”
- Breast Cancer Survivor – diagnosed at age 31 while pregnant! I was about to enter my 3rd Trimester.
- Cancer, we meet again! This isn’t my first run-in with the C-word: My mother lost her battle to cancer in 2013.
- Working Mom – HR Manager by day, Mommy by night
- Sharing my story helps me cope, grow, and recover.
- My hope is that I may help others along the way, too!